Friday, July 16, 2010

A run out.....

and a bit of money spent!!! I know, I know....my friends! that I said I wasn't buying any fabric unless I had a project for it.......well........who could go past this great bargain???? SW and I took the Dads out for the day up to Strathalbyn and of course just HAD to go into Kirkbride Quilts!! These two beautiful packs were for sale, so they had to come home with me. One of the packs will be used in a project that is on the table at the moment and I am more than sure I can find something for the other pack!!! Anyway, Sally at Kirkbride, has now got a lovely cafe happening at the shop now - so not only are your eyes sent into a spin with the fabric delights but now your nasal passages are sent on a dream too!!!

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

now to be able to break into those bundles..........lol.........that is always difficult.......

Lorraine said...

I will have to make another trip to Kirkbride - I was there about a year ago....and if there is coffee and cake available as well...makes for the perfect day trip..!