Monday, June 9, 2008

Aus Rose

Hi! Welcome to my Blog :)
I live in Adelaide, South Australia. Lovely place to be. Married with two cats. Love quilting, all needlework, miniature houses (anything small really :))) ) I work part time for an electrical contracting company. Was introduced to this blog site by my best friend Quilty Gal - have thoroughly enjoyed reading some other blogs so thought I would give it a go myself. So please feel free to drop in and see whats happening in this part of the world.

5 comments:

quiltygal said...

WELCOME glad to see you took up the challenge I'll advertise you so you get some traffic post some pics of your work Nathan got off ok a few tears ( & that was him)
see ya fri
Claire

chook said...

Hi welcome to blogland

I would love to see some pics of your work
Hugs Beth

Levin said...

Welcome to blogland. Hope you meet lots of lovely people - it truly is a wonderful experience.
l
x

Unknown said...

Welcome to blogging.

Lilly said...

Quiltygal said to come and say hi, so here I am. I am a pretty new blogger myself. I have had a lot of fun with it, and I am sure you will also. Have a lovely day and God Bless.