Tuesday, July 1, 2008

For those of us at work...

Thought I would take a short lunch break and post a blog :) Last night I almost finished the work on the Tudor house, just got a couple of boxes to make for the Wax and its done!!! WOO HOO!!! Now got to get some bits and pieces of sewing finished 1) Cupcake Swap 2) Postcard Swap 3) Some gifts for overseas :))) Then I guess I will have to tidy the sewing room - looks a bit like WW3 has happened in there lately, even my two cats are a bit ruffled about the mess. Almost didn't find hubby in there last night, had to keep calling his name to find him LOL. Well better get back to work and the boring end of year stuff.....

1 comment:

KernowWitch said...

Hi Rose, I like your blog. Like you I only started blogging in June, fun isn't it....I'm also a member of genesreunited....Good luck & happy blogging...Hugs Chrissy x