Monday, July 14, 2008

Yet another Blogger...!

Please welcome Karen, my sister-in-law to the Blogging World!!! She is VERY new to this sort of thing, so please make her welcome and drop by to say hello....

Today was Dads birthday, so we had a lovely dinner together - forgot to take photos - again!!! Haven't done any machine sewing this weekend....maybe tomorrow??? Did manage to get a bit of hand work done tho, which as always is nice and relaxing. Well, need to go and see if the Sandman is calling me or not - if its anything like last night, probably not till the early hours again - don't know about this menopause thing!!!

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Good luck with getting some sleep! I seem to be out of the not sleeping phase at the moment but I am sure it will come around again.....!! sounds like you had a great weekend...I have been doing some work on my challenges...hope to finish at least one more before the end of July....

Brenda said...

Just wanted you to know I received the beautiful postcard. I tried to email you but some demon kept returning it. Will try again later. Hope sleep comes swiftly...I know what you mean about the menopause thing!