Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas...,.

...to all out there in Blogland, even tho I am a little late in wishing you all. But will be early and wish you all a Happy New Year and may it be a safe and prosperous one for you all.

Well saying that yesterday was Christmas Day, I was allowed to open my SSCS that Chookyblue has very successfully run this year again. So THANKS for that Chookyblue. Below is the pic of my SSCS. I received a lovely quilt of my two cats - goodness only knows how Helena managed that! Some Swedish chocolate, two oldie worldie postcards, two little reindeer and a Swedish Christmas Decoration. So a BIG THANKS to Helena for the lovely gift!!! Looking forward to eating the chocolate later tonight in front of the air conditioner!!!

SW surprised me this year (doesn't happen very often!) but I got a Christmas present!!!!!!!! For those that know SW, you know what I mean, and those that don't know him - he is not a great gift giver :( But.....I got a Giant Big Kid - he is about half my height and weighs a ton. Looks lovely on my bed :)) Along with Sleepy (that's the Giant Big Kid) I also received a gold anklet which is lovely.

The day was spent with family and some friends. We ate, drank and had a lovely relaxing day together. Played on our Wii, which was a good laugh. If you ever get to watch four people playing Wii tennis - sit back and get the tissues ready as its an absolute hysterical thing to watch.

Well, got to go for now - time to celebrate Quilty Gals 50th Birthday!!! She is officially an "Old Fart" now!!! LOL so see you all later.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Your cats quilt is wonderful! I saw your thank you comment on the maker's blog and had to come over to yours so I could see it.

Chookyblue...... said...

not sure how she did the cat quilt either but they look pretty good........thanks for being part of the SSCS 2008........

Purple and Paisley said...

i must ask - the angel that sherri, your swap partner, received? did you make that or was it purchased? i collect angels and oh my goodness! i just love that angel!